Same People – Different Name
General Notice Regarding Merger with Bank of the Flint Hills
The employees of St. Marys\Rossville State Banks have appreciated working with all our customers for the past 90 years and we look forward to serving you in the future. As we prepare to make the transition to Bank of the Flint Hills, we want to keep you informed of what you can expect in the coming months.
The conversion to Bank of the Flint Hills will occur from July 13th – 15th. Here are a few details you need to know during those conversion dates:
- The bank will be CLOSED July 13, 14, 15
- We will re-open July 16, 2018, as Bank of the Flint Hills
- Your current SMSB debit cards WILL work until July 16th
- Be prepared to use other forms of payment (cash, credit cards, gift cards)
- Internet Banking WILL NOT work July 13, 14, 15
We also understand that you will have questions and concerns regarding the future of your accounts and the bank. Here are a few basic Q&A’s that we hope will settle any concerns but please feel free to contact us with any others. We will also be providing you with more information regarding your debit cards, internet banking, checking accounts, and savings accounts as July draws near.
Will my account number stay the same and will I still be able to use my current checks?
- 99% of our customers will be keeping the same account number. This means that you will be able to continue writing checks using your current check book. If you fall in that 1% that may need to change your account number we will contact you in advance and help you transition to a new account number.
Will I automatically get a new debit card?
- All debit card customers will be receiving new cards from the Bank of the Flint Hills before the conversion date. More information will be provided on this as we get closer. Now might be the time to call us and verify we have your current address on your account so your debit card will go to the correct address.
Will I still be able to come in or call and get the assistance I have always gotten?
- We will all still be here to continue serving you as we have in the past. If something has changed or we don’t have an answer for it we will work our hardest to get you an answer. The people and customer service on the inside will not change just the name on the outside.
Thank you for your business now and into the future. We thank you in advance for your patience regarding this transition and believe this transition will have a lot of positives and we are looking forward to working with all of our customers into the future.