DEBIT CARD ALERTS
MONITOR YOUR DEBIT CARD USAGE 24/7
The St. Marys State Bank Debit Card Alerts will give you peace of mind by emailing you a notification for any of the following:
- Internet / Phone / Mail Order Alert – Notifies you of a “card not present” transaction.
- International Transaction Alert – Notifies you when a card transaction is initiated from somewhere other than your country of record.
- Dollar Threshold Exceeded – Notifies you when a card transaction has a value that exceeds the threshold you set.
- Declined Transaction Alert – Notifies you when a transaction involving your card is attempted and declined.
OUR EMV “CHIP” CARDS
I received my EMV “Chip” Card, now what do I do?
1. Call 866-985-2273 from any phone to activate your card.
2. Call 866-985-2273 from the phone number on file, select option “1” to set the PIN with your new card.
3. Visit our FAQ’s to discover more.